1. Fake 20 dollar bill to trick you into finding Jesus. A Fake lie to for a Fake lie.
2. Misleading ad that claims to be better than the flu shot. Really??
3. Paid extra for a hotel room with a bigger TV.
4. Found on their car after school. I bet sales are even lower after this ad went out.
5. Expectations were high on this day until this was opened. The day is ruined. Not even a cotton candy one!
6. This has to be a Legal thing because of some idiot kid snapping an ankle on it or something right? RIGHT!?
7. Just cover over the tenant’s windows with the Ad. They don’t need fresh air or sunlight anyway.
8. These were bought because the person thought the gold border was pretty.
9. So it’s been a lie all along? ಠ_ಠ
10. So, instead of using the dime that you originally have to feed a child, you spent $1.07 to send it to me, then another $1.07 for me to send it, so you can use the dime that you originally had, to feed a child?
11. You can’t even use or buy single-use plastic bags at the supermarket but big companies can get away with shit like this?
12. I have an idea! Let’s place this giant neon billboard directly across from that apartment!
13. Low plastic, recyclable eco-pens have a secret at their core. For those who just wanna ‘LOOK’ like they are doing their part to save the planet.
14. Replacing half the mirrors in a local shopping mall’s bathroom with advertising boards. Genious!