PC Money Account Review (Banking)
I’ve had them for Two weeks, and so far I’m not impressed and will be returning to my previous bank while using this one just for the points.
- Payroll deposits delayed in showing up in the account
- CRB delayed in showing up in the account
- Customer service phone line a joke. Very rude and cannot speak English clearly. (Outsourced to India I think because all my calls have been answered by somebody sounding like that)
- Made up excuses that never pan out and get debunked by actual facts.
- The Debit Mastercard won’t work on the ALC.CA website
Do you want to open a no-fee Bank account with a PC Money Account? Then please do so by using this link here. That way you can help me earn more points. Thanks in advance if you do, I appreciate it a lot.
- Unlimited everyday transactions
- No monthly fees
- 10 PC Optimum points on every dollar you spend – anywhere you shop
- 25 PC Optimum points per dollar spent at Shoppers Drug Mart
- 10,000 PC Optimum points for linking an external bank account
- 25,000 PC Optimum points bonus when you set up direct deposit
- Up to 5,000 points each month for online bill payments over $50
- 10,000 PC Optimum points on your first purchase over $50
- Free Interac e-transfer®
- Free cash withdrawals at PC Financial ATMs across Canada
- Personalized savings goals
- Optional Overdraft Protection
- CDIC Protection on eligible deposits
- 24/7 fraud detection and support
- Mastercard Zero Liability Promise for unauthorized purchases
- Accepted anywhere Mastercard is accepted worldwide