Our psycho neighbors have assaulted us
So our psycho neighbor came charging up to our front door and started pounding on it, then vandalizing and destroying our security camera in a psychotic rage and screaming obscenities.
Somebody posted something about our Neighbors From Hell online and she thinks that we did. I’m willing to bet that it’s the next-door redneck instigators posting stuff just to stir up shit, to be honest, which is going to end up getting them involved in the current open police file. They always seem to be around when this psycho goes off.
Now after this fit of rage destroying my property and assaulting me in my home, I AM going to have my moderators post this article and this video. I edited out the Redneck in the background because I can’t stand listening to them bitch and cry about being on camera even though there’s nothing illegal about it. So here, I actually posted something, and it’s her breaking the law and caught on video.
This has been an ongoing issue with these neighbors and we have had enough. There is a long list of charges that we will be pursuing. Charges that they have brought upon themselves with no help from us at all.
- Harassment (imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years)
- Stalking/Criminal Harassment (imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years)
- Uttering threats (imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years)
- Uttering Death Threats (imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years)
- Slander (imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years)
- Defamation (imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years)
- Sexual Harassment (imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years)
- Trespassing (Summary Conviction)
- Destruction of Property/Mischief (imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years)
- Unlawful Assembly (This is for the Instigators also, and you ARE on file also)
63 (1) An unlawful assembly is an assembly of three or more persons who, with intent to carry out any common purpose, assemble in such a manner or so conduct themselves when they are assembled as to cause persons in the neighborhood of the assembly to fear, on reasonable grounds, that they (a) will disturb the peace tumultuously; or (b) will by that assembly needlessly and without reasonable cause provoke other persons to disturb the peace tumultuously.
(imprisonment for a term of not more than two years)
- Disorderly Conduct (summary conviction)
- Forcible Entry (imprisonment for a term of not more than two years)
- Assault (imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years)
- Aggravated assault (imprisonment for a term not exceeding fourteen years)
- And more to come if they don’t wisen up…
All of these charges have been documented in video evidence and are on file in the open case file we have on our psycho neighbors.
The world is full of empty helmets and we have our fair share of them right here on our street. It was good to see our psycho neighbors being put in the back of a police car and carted off. Unfortunately, they released her under conditions until her day in court.
Our psycho neighbors give us no choice but to have them charged with all of the above charges. If you go on to the Criminal Code of Canada’s Website you’ll see that the combination of the current charges they are going to get on them will land them in prison for at least a minimum of 10 years.
The amount of evidence they gave us by idiotically acting out all of these offenses in front of video surveillance cameras that they actually knew about and knew they were being recorded is uncanny. No defense lawyer will want to fight against it, all they will be able to do is try for reduced sentencing which I don’t believe a judge will go for after reviewing the hours of documented video and text evidence.
Our psycho neighbors have brought all of this onto themselves. I don’t understand how they didn’t think this would come back to bite them in the ass at all. How did they think that all of this illegal activity wouldn’t get them in serious trouble? There are not just a few occurrences, there are so many offenses that are on daily basis spanning over months.
We never confronted the psycho neighbors once except for the day Bonnie came pounding on our door and I had to go get her to leave before she smashed the door window. We were instructed not to have contact with them until they get served, and we did.
Are you dealing with psycho neighbors? Are they as bad as ours or worse? Post your comments below.
Disclaimer: All characters and events on this blog — even those based on real people — are entirely fictional. All voices are impersonated… poorly. The following language contains coarse language; due to its content, it should not be viewed by everyone.