Rank Math SEO: The Best WordPress SEO Plugin By Far!
Rank Math SEO is hands down the best WordPress-SEO plugin.
If you have been visiting this website you may have noticed that green circle with a number inside it at the end of every post. That would be the SEO Score that I get when I use the WordPress-SEO plugin that I got from Rank Math. Rank Math SEO is the best all in one SEO plugin for WordPress hand down.
This plugin is especially important for writing reviews for brands. I want to give them the best SEO ranking possible and Rank Math is the best SEO WordPress plugin for that purpose alone.
I know that the Yoast SEO premium plugin is also popular but Rank Math SEO Plugin is way better in terms of function and price. So if you want more functions and something affordable then I highly recommend the Rank Math SEO plugin for WordPress.
Why use the Rank Math SEO plugin?
In order to get a higher ranking on Google or Bing, you need to optimize your content as per Google’s and Bing’s preferences. The Rank Math SEO plugin uses AI (artificial intelligence) to help you write highly optimized SEO content. Yoast SEO has no such AI Technology.
I chose the Rank Math SEO plugin simply because of all the modules the plugin offers. From simple 404 error page handling right up to WooCommerce. I haven’t enabled WooCommerce just yet, but I think I will be in the future when I get my Plant Hobby under control and start selling my plant cuttings. But that is a totally different blog post.
Anyway, as I was saying. The Rank Math SEO plugin has every feature that you need to get great SEO results for all your blog posts. Each module is easily activated with the simple click of the mouse button. And each module can be turned on or off depending on your preferences.
I’d like to take the time to go into detail about each module, but this post would end up being way too long and I really haven’t got the time to write all the ins and outs about them either. But that’s not to say that there isn’t already a place to get the info on each module and how to use them. The Rank Math SEO plugin website had a full knowledge base where you can get the answers to anything Rank Math Related Here.
Finding the perfect keyword combinations is made easy for you.
The best feature in my opinion is the Content AI. It will research your chosen keyword and find all the related keyword combinations currently being used on the search engines.
Before I used to have to open multiple websites and use different keyword generators to get top SEO Keyword content, but the Rank Math SEO plugin takes all that and puts it into a simple sidebar on your WordPress Editor for you to simply click on the keywords and it will copy to your clipboard for you to paste into your blog post.
You can watch your SEO Score go up as you complete each goal. It keeps track of your word count, Link count, heading count, and your media count which all have specific goals that you need to achieve better SEO Scoring.
In the free version you get, I think, 5 of these Content AI research credits, but since I post so much and do reviews, I got the Pro version which offers plenty more credits and I can always purchase more if I need them.
Rank Math Free vs. Pro
- Focus keyword analysis (supports up to 5 keywords) – enter one or more focus keywords and see how optimized your content is for those keywords, I love this feature, it’s so useful for all my posts.
- Set SEO titles or meta descriptions – This will create templates that automatically apply to the content and manually adjust your SEO titles or descriptions for individual pieces of your content.
- Google Search Console – will connect your site to the Search Console and automatically submit sitemaps and you can view the analytics inside your WordPress dashboard.
- XML Sitemap – you are able to create a more customizable XML sitemap than the default WordPress sitemap feature allows, this makes it so easy to get your posts indexed faster and easier.
- Internal Link suggestions – When working within the editor, Rank Math will suggest other content on your site to link to, since internal links help your SEO score improve.
- Link Counter – This will help count the number of both internal and external links in your content. Also an SEO-scoring goal.
- Structured data/schema – This helps set up both sitewide schema markup and controls the schema markup for individual pieces of your content.
- Set social media descriptions – You can control text and images you would like displayed for Facebook and Twitter sharing.
- Local SEO and Knowledge Graph – Optimize your site for local SEO.
- Redirections – You can create and manage 301 and 302 redirects. This is great when a post is deleted and you don’t have to manually remove them from the search engines
- Breadcrumbs – You can easily add breadcrumbs to your site.
- 404 Monitor – Helps you monitor your site for 404 errors. You can set 404 errors to be redirected to other pages.
- Basic WooCommerce SEO – You can set the titles or descriptions for the products and shop pages. I haven’t used this feature, yet.
- Image SEO – This improves image SEO and sets alt image and title tags automatically. I’m guilty of forgetting to add these most of the time.
- Google Analytics – Add the tracking code and view information on the dashboard.
- Import From other SEO: You can import SEO plugins like Yoast SEO, AIO SEO, etc.
- RSS Optimization: Rank Math can automatically optimize the RSS feed of your website.
Pro version of Rank Math Features.
- Keyword rank tracking – With this feature, you can track the ranking of your site on search engines and also see your keyword performance over the past year.
- Google News SEO sitemap – Another feature that takes over all the hard work
- With their local SEO, you will get multiple locations.
- Google Video SEO sitemap – Again, no more hard work.
- More pre-defined schema types (20 plus) – I mainly use Article and Pillar content so far.
- Google AdSense earning history – Keep track of your earnings.
- Google Trends integration – Find out what’s trending and also great for those days you’ve got writer’s block.
- Automatically watermark social media images – I haven’t used this yet, but plan to. I have mine set to the play icon. LOL!
A few of my favorite features in the SEO plugin are but are not limited to.
The schema is one of the most essential website matrices that every blogger requires in order to rank among the most popular Search Engines today. Schema markup, found at Schema.org, is a form of microdata. Once added to a webpage, schema markup creates an enhanced description (commonly known as a rich snippet), which appears in search results.
I have used other plugins like KK Star rating and WP Rich Snippet in order to enable star ratings or rich snippets within SERP results. But, thanks to Rank Math, you can say good riddance to them.
Rank Tracking – Once you’ve built your website, you will want to keep track of your search engine rankings and ensure you are moving up. With millions of searches happening every day, Google wants to make sure people are able to find what they’re looking for as quickly and easily as possible.
Rank Math PRO‘s Rank Tracker has the ability to track the keyword performance of your selected keywords. You can enter the keywords in the Rank tracker, and we will monitor their performance so that you can have a clear picture of which keywords are performing well as compared to the others.
If you want to track how your site is performing, you’ll need to analyze rather a lot of data, to have insights & stay ahead of the competition.
Local SEO is a subset of search engine optimization that refers to the process of optimizing your business’s online presence to help your ideal customers – that are already looking for a business just like yours – find you when they perform relevant local searches on Google and other search engines.
In short, local SEO is all about increasing the visibility of your website in search of businesses that serve customers in person. This includes both brick-and-mortar businesses that have physical locations where they serve customers (i.e. coffee shops and restaurants) as well as service-area businesses that operate throughout a certain geographic area (i.e. electricians or cleaning companies).
I will be using this feature when I start selling my plant cuttings. So people in my area who are looking for plant cutting will find me easier.
The sitemap is one of the most important pieces in your website’s SEO puzzle as it helps search engines navigate your website most efficiently by offering a hierarchical view of your content. A sitemap is an index of all the content on your website, which helps search engines easily discover your content.
Thanks to the Rank Math SEO plugin I don’t have to manually add my sitemaps to Google or edit them manually.
Single post reports at your fingertips.
Lets you see the status of individual pages and see why they aren’t getting crawled and indexed, and if there are any reasons preventing the page from appearing in search results.
You can check the score of the individual posts when you edit them or in the all-posts section. You can even filter them quickly using the powerful filters and bulk actions in the Rank Math SEO plugin.
The Overall Optimization report does exactly that. It gives you a bird’s eye view of the overall optimization of your posts. It shows you the average optimization score across your website and the number of posts that have good, fair, or poor optimization.
What’s the point in writing blog posts if nobody will be able to find them right? Well, that is why SEO is very important. I have tried various SEO plugins and non of them even come close to having as many features as the Rank Math plugin has.
If you don’t know a lot about SEO, that’s really not a problem because the Rank Math plugin will take care of all the hard work for you and all you have to do is write your articles and not even worry about the SEO technical details.
Get your Rank Math plugin here. It’s free and if you really like it, you can purchase the Pro plan for even more great and helpful features!